NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
May 19, 2016
RE: 2016 Critical Areas Ordinance (CAO) Update
City of Gold Bar
107 5th St, Gold Bar, WA 98251
The following information is provided in accordance with Gold Bar Municipal Code 19.03.030.
- The Open Record Public Hearing will be held in the City Hall Council Chambers at 107 5th Street, Gold Bar, WA 98251, on June 7, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. The Hearing will be conducted in accordance with GBMC 19.05 – Open Record Public Hearings.
- The city of Gold Bar intends to adopt amendments to the Critical Areas Ordinance (CAO). The amendments were prepared in compliance with the state Growth Management Act. The CAO has been updated to ensure it contains GMA-required information and are consistent with state agency guidance and BAS. The CAO is used to guide environmental review of land use actions and development activity within the City.
- The full draft 2016 CAO is available for review at City Hall during business hours. A copy of the staff report will be available for at least 7 days prior to the hearing.
- Any person may submit written comments addressing the findings prior to the Hearing in person at City Hall, or by mail to 107 5th Street, Gold Bar, WA 98251. All interested persons may appear and provide testimony.
- For more information, please contact John Light, Public Works Director, at (360)793-1101.