2022 City of Gold Bar Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP)
Henry M. Jackson Hydroelectric Project
Jackson Project, Dam Safety & EAP Update – Online Training 2020 pdf – Click here to view!
Extreme Heat Resources
The county has issued an excessive heat warning for July 26-29. Snohomish County Emergency Management has an excellent resource webpage here: snoco.org/cooling. There are 30 cooling centers across the county. The webpage can help direct people to the nearest one.
How to be better prepared in an emergency~Make a Plan
- Have a communication plan with family and friends.
- Know how officials will communicate to you and your community.
- Know your hazards.
- Sign up to receive emergency alerts and severe weather warnings that could directly impact you and your family.
Build a Kit
- Car / Commuter Kit
- Disaster Preparedness Guide (PDF)
- Grab and Go
- Home Supplies
- Work Kit
Walk through your day. What do you need to make it through?
- Build a neighborhood team.
- Check on neighbors.
- Volunteer in your community.