NOTICE OF APPLICATION
December 17, 2014
RE: Conditional Use Permit
16810 415th Avenue SE, Gold Bar, WA 98251
The following information is provided in accordance with Gold Bar Municipal Code 19.02.040.
- Date of Application: October 29, 2014Date of the Notice of Application: December 17, 2014
- Date of the Notice of Completeness: December 11, 2014
- Project Description. The applicants seek a conditional use permit for the production and processing of marijuana. Area will be fenced in with site obscuring covering matching the surrounding landscape, and carbon filters and /or ionizers will be used to offset odors.
- Other permits not included in the application, to the extent known by City: Building Permits (to be submitted).
- There are no known existing environmental documents that evaluate the proposed project. A copy of the Conditional Use Permit Application may be reviewed at City Hall.
- Public comments will be taken from December 17, 2014 through January 16, 2015. It is the right of any person to comment on the application, receive notice of and participate in any hearings, request a copy of the decision once made, and any appeal rights.
- An Open Record Public Hearing will be held before the Hearing Examiner at City Hall, on February 17, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
- No preliminary determination of consistency has been made at the time of notice. As provided in GBMC 19.40.010, the determination of consistency shall include the following:
- The type of land use permitted at the site, including uses that may be allowed under certain circumstances, if the criteria for their approval have been satisfied;
- The level of development, such as units per acre, density of residential development in urban growth areas, or other measures of density;
- Availability and adequacy of infrastructure and public facilities identified in the comprehensive plan, if the plan or development regulations provide for funding of these facilities as required by RCW Chapter 36.70A; and
- Character of the development, such as development standards.
- A SEPA checklist is not required; therefore, there is no preliminary SEPA determination.
Please contact John Light, Public Works Director, at (360) 793-1101 with any questions.