Gold Bar City Council Meeting Via Zoom Only!!
REMOTE ATTENDANCE ONLY ALLOWED! BELOW INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ATTEND VIA ZOOM, IN PERSON LOCATION NOT ALLOWED PER GOVERNOR PROCLAMATION 20-64.3 DATED 11/10/2020
DIRECTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE COUNCIL MEETING AND INSTRUCTIONS ON PROVIDING REMOTE ORAL PUBLIC COMMENT:
- At 7:00 p.m. (or shortly before or after) on Tuesday, please join the meeting via computer or phone as shown below and enter the meeting ID to join the meeting. If using the website, the phone number given may be different, please follow prompts given:
- Via Computer:
- Phone #: (253) 215-8782
- Meeting ID: 963 3835 8242
- After you enter the meeting ID, if it asks for a participant ID, just wait or press # and you will be added to the meeting.
Please note if you attend via computer, your computer may provide different options for connecting to audio to include different phone numbers. It is recommended to follow the Zoom computer prompts to connect to the meeting
- You will be muted upon entry to the meeting. When it is the portion of the meeting for Public Comment, your name will be called to speak, and the City Clerk will unmute you.
- Please begin your comments by stating your name, city of residence, and any organization represented.
- Please be advised that your comments are being recorded.
Each speaker is allotted 3 minutes and you will be notified when your time has expired.