The City of Sultan is conducting a public engagement process in 2022 focused on transportation improvement alternatives for the US2 Corridor. More information about the US2 Alternatives Analysis is available at https://www.ci.sultan.wa.us/348/US-2-Alternatives-Analysis
The public engagement process involves three rounds of in person/Hybrid meetings for three different stakeholder working groups (technical, local community, and regional) to:
- Identify problems to solve, improvements to include, and impacts to avoid (Round 1);
- Review an evaluation of the alternatives based on initial feedback and recommend alternatives to advance, eliminate, or refine (Round 2);
- Select a preferred alternative from the alternatives advanced from the previous round and provide additional refinements if required (Round 3).
These meetings are scheduled from May to October and will culminate in:
- Presentations to the Sultan City Council after each round;
- A final summary report identifying a preferred US2 Corridor alternative.
We are looking for you to participate in the US 2 survey. The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PT9Q9MV or follow the QR code below.
Public Works Director
City of Sultan