Standard Monthly Water, Assessment & Storm Water Rates
Residential Monthly Water Utility Rates – Per Meter
Base Quantity 6,000 gallons…………….In City/$30.90 ……….Outside City/$38.27
Gallons over Base quantity Inside City $/Per Gallon Outside City $/Per Gallon
|12,001 & above||0.004922||0.006264|
Water system assessment charge, monthly rate
– Individual residential or commercial: $32.41 per connection
– Multi-family: $18.70 per unit
Bulk Water Usage Fees
– $50.00 Per connection
– Rate is $40.73 for 0-6,000 gallons per connection
– Rate is .005043 per gallon over the allowed 6,000 gallons per connection
Water rates and fee increases
Water rates and fees shall be updated as required by the city water system plan, as approved by the state Department of Health and adopted by the city council through amendment of fee resolution.
Storm Water Rates
Storm water rates shall be $9.85 per household, commercial business, and/or unit.
City Hall hours and utility payment information
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We are closed daily from 12pm – 1pm for lunch.
Utility bills are printed between the 3rd and 8th of every month, they are due 10 days after printing.
There are several ways to pay your city utility bill:
- You can pay in person during business hours, or
- Pay by mail, or
- Use the convenient drop box which is located at the back of the building – We ask that only check or money order be placed in the drop box and please make sure that either your physical address or account # is listed, if you don’t have your bill included.
- Bank Bill Pay – If paying your bill online through your banks bill pay system, please make sure that you allow 7 – 10 business days for it to reach us.
We are not set up to take debit/credit by phone or in person, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have additional questions please feel free to call 360.793.1101